Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday to The Colonic

Things have been pretty hectic as I begin my second semester of law school, so I wanted to wish The Colonic a belated happy birthday. The Colonic turned 3 on January 9th and, as a parent of a growing blog, I feel very proud.

The blogosphere is both a very big and a very small place. There are so many blogs out there, and so many readers--so I just want to say that I have been deeply moved by all of my readers who have taken the time to visit my blog, share their personal stories, follow me on Twitter, join The Colonic Facebook fan page, and even send me emails. I actually just got a lengthy and thoughtful comment on Fat Rolls and Roll Models that left me feeling so happy that my readers are able to connect to my posts--and that I even have readers at all.

If you've been a reader for a while, or have fiddled around in my archives, you probably notice what I do--that my writing style has slowly evolved and is (in my opinion) a lot better and more mature these days. Unfortunately, law school has taken a toll on my posting frequency, and I hope that I can champion a balanced schedule and work ethic to prevent The Colonic from suffering greatly. But, just an FYI, the more I hear back from my readers, the more I get giddy about posting.

Thanks again.

Much love,
The Colonic

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Congratulations on three wonderful years! I'm sad you aren't here to celebrate Gluten Freeways' first birthday... I'm ordering a gluten free/vegan cake from Babycakes!