Monday, February 21, 2011

PITA WHO? the gf/v chip that's too legit to quit

Somewhere in my top ten list of life priorities is dessert. Because I know I have Sticky Fingers (which rocks the gf/v) in DC, and Babycakes in LA (thankfully I'll be moving back there soon...), I did not quiver in fear of losing cupcakes, cakes, cupcakes, or cupcakes.

I was, however, dreadfully mourning the loss of life priority number eleven: pita chips. What in the world could be equally as scrum-diddly-umptious in the chip department?

Well, ladies, gents, gender-benders, and the gender-transcending, the verdict is in: Lundberg Rice Chips trump pita chips any day of the week. Even if we were to call the flavor and crunchiness a tie--what could be more delicious to the gluten-intolerant than not being in pain?

Please note that Rice Chips come in several flavors: Sesame & Seaweed, Fiesta Lime, Santa Fe BBQ, and Original Sea Salt. For better or for worse, I am a monogamist and cannot bring myself to cheat on Original Sea Salt and try other flavors. But I will keep you posted.