Thursday, August 16, 2007

free titties

Good news--If you can't pay for your own breast augmentation, some other schmucks will!

At myfreeimplants.com, women sign up and chat/exchange pictures for money ($1.20 per interaction...$1.00 goes to the woman, $0.20 to the site).

But these implants are actually not free. Women signed up on the site need to basically sell themselves and maintain conversations/build online relationships with "gents" to accumulate more money, faster. Therefore this is not a charity, this is a service--so why even incorporate the I-need-bigger-titties sob story into the transaction?

I am just thinking out loud, but is there something empowering for a man to bestow the gift of jugs onto poor, deprived women? Sort of like a modern version of a damsel in distress?

I have no problem with sexual products/services offered as goods and given a market value. But I do not like the "save me, I'm flat" undertones because I believe in women solving their own problems, and in this case, paying for their own boobies.

Yes, that means I am differentiating between selling naked pictures of yourself and "giving" away those same pictures for contributions under the song and dance of "I need you." While the pictures and the exchange would still be the same, I believe the implications are different.

Also, I would like to say for the record, small breasts are not the plague. I happen to love mine.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

the boobs thing sounds like it is just a gateway to a fetish market for guys who get off on that and is aimed at a certain crowd of men. thats all.