Monday, October 15, 2007

A Colonic Recipe

I thought I would share my favorite food invention. It is super easy, as indicated by the fact that I make it for myself regularly.

1. Chop up tomatoes and onion, possibly throw in mushrooms
2. Pam up the pan
3. Throw on veggies
4. Mush/chop up tofu and throw it in the mix
5. Add crushed ginger and pepper (the ginger is key)
6. Depending on how hungry/impatient you are, cooking time can vary. It tastes incredible undercooked and overcooked. You know you are headed in the right direction when the tofu turns pinkish from tomato juice.

The beauty of all of this is that you can be mentally handicapped at chopping, and everything still comes out gorgeous.

I also have a vision of adding black beans, and even throwing it over some wheat noodles or rice. Or perhaps stuffing it in a whole grain pita.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

my, how domestic!

i am obsessed with tomoato soup with rice and parmesan cheese inside (sound strange? i know... but it's so good! perfect for when i don't have much time)