Sunday, September 2, 2007

Happy One-Hundredth, The Colonic!



Happy One-Hundredth Post!

I know it seems but yesterday The Colonic graced the blogosphere--but one-hundred posts later, there is no doubt that The Colonic has reached puberty, and I cannot help but stand proudly, much like a parent at a bat mitzvah.

To commemorate this momentous occasion, I would first like to thank my loyal readers. Aside from the instant gratification of unleashing my opinions into cyberspace, you remain a strong motivation. Big ups to Dr. Mack, who certainly encourages the growth of public intellectuals.

I believe I have shared my strong convictions to never biologically reproduce, but I cannot express my love for my mental offspring--my blog posts.

Now that I have done my song and dance, I would like to introduce the newest feature of The Colonic: a menu featuring my favorite posts (one of the perks of non-living children is picking favorites).

2 comments:

John Rawls said...

Congrats on your 100th post! I find you a very stimulating character and I look forward to reading your posts in the future.

Buddha said...

Wow....I'm suprised it took you so long to get to 100. (just kidding)

Congrats. You, and another colleague of ours (of the OG Round Table), have inspired me to pick up writing in my blog again. Graci.