Friday, June 6, 2008

Hillary supporters for McCain

Chatter over Hillary supporters for McCain has already begun--but if you take a look at the new site that popped up, The National Organization of Hillary Clinton Supporters for John McCain, it is clear that the founder is not the brightest crayon in the box.

Here's a sample:
What good is a great economy if you have to worry about getting blown up by a car bomb every time you go to the mall? You want another Baghdad here in the USA, not me!
Not sure when I was ever worried about being blown up in a mall, except on my visits to Israel. So who is this new political analyst?
Hi folks. My name is Ed Hale and I am life long Democrat till May 31, 2008. When I saw those 30 people break the rules and make their own, and then to vote to take away 4 of Hillary Clinton's delegates, but worst of all, make the uncommitted go for Obama, that was my last straw. What I saw today was what went on in the USSR (Russia) 30 years ago. The Boss's called the shots, and I decide that I did not want any part of them.

They have treated Hillary Clinton worst than I would treat a mad dog. This site is up to get like minded people to join so if they do go ahead and nominate Obama, we will be ready to make sure that he never goes to the White House. If Hillary get the nomination, then I will be leading the charge for her

This certainly captures the spirit of how no one gave a shit about Michigan and Florida until Hillary was so desperate for delegates that, way after the fact, the whole ordeal became a crime against democracy. Not to mention Michigan and Florida were well-aware of what they were getting into when they decided to break party rules in the first place.

I can ignore the heinous grammar and faulty syntax--those things do not necessarily mean lack of intelligence. But the concepts supporting Ed's banter are so stupid that I am concerned if 10,000 people really do share his logic.


No comments: