Thursday, December 13, 2007

woman sentenced in baby swinging

Not like a woman swinging her four-week-old baby at her boyfriend, ultimately fracturing the infant's skull is good news--it is quite disturbing--but I do read this and think to myself, "yep, all that maternal instinct crap is bull shit."

Not that I am solely using this isolated example to make my greater point...but I do come across the same conclusion in one way or another virtually every day..."yep, all that maternal instinct crap is bull shit."

It's called: we-brainwash-daughters-to-make-them-think-they-feel-a
-maternal-instinct-because-it's-"natural"-through-socialization
-when-really-we-are-forcing-miserable -families-undermining-female-autonomy-and-facilitating-chronic
-overpopulation-and-consumption syndrome.

No comments: